Centuriata Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centuriata - A Raiding guild on the Tanaris Server

HomeHome   Centuriata Main Centuriata Main  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Cross Realm Battleground?!?!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drekk

Drekk

Number of posts : 20
Registration date : 2006-08-19

Cross Realm Battleground?!?! Empty
PostSubject: Cross Realm Battleground?!?!   Cross Realm Battleground?!?! EmptyTue Aug 22, 2006 11:10 am

Cross Realm Battleground

I think its going to be packed in WSG, AV, and AB, but it's messed up is we have to wait for tommorow for the all the realms to come up so I guess its a day off or i saw some sentance say it would be until 3 AM to 11 AM with an addiontal 2 hours, idk really whats going on but I just want the realms back up ASAP so I can PvP on my 60 rogue, go to a new rank and leave it at that, then lvl my character, Drek to lvl 60 because I'm currently consentrationing on lvling to raid with you guys,and change my spec for the new talent points for the rogues then I dont have to worry about my rogue Very Happy . What do you ladies and gentlemen think about the new patch? Smile

~Drekk
Back to top Go down
cainers

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Battleground?!?!   Cross Realm Battleground?!?! EmptyTue Aug 22, 2006 1:18 pm

I'm a research assistant an a pyschiatric practice. I think I should prescriber Adderal XR, or perhaps the new Daytrana Patch for this ADD problem of yours:)
Back to top Go down
Tiberius

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Battleground?!?!   Cross Realm Battleground?!?! EmptyTue Aug 22, 2006 1:20 pm

I installed the new patch this morning but then I couldn't get my realm list to show up after I logged in. Hope it's fixed by the time I get home from work Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Nemisys

PostSubject: Realm status   Cross Realm Battleground?!?! EmptyTue Aug 22, 2006 2:24 pm

Seems as if the realms are coming back up.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cross Realm Battleground?!?!   Cross Realm Battleground?!?! Empty

Back to top Go down

Cross Realm Battleground?!?!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Centuriata Guild Forum :: General-
Jump to: