Centuriata Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centuriata - A Raiding guild on the Tanaris Server

HomeHome   Centuriata Main Centuriata Main  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My mod

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ramirez

My mod Empty
PostSubject: My mod   My mod EmptyWed Sep 27, 2006 7:57 pm

Well, various things have annoyed me about playing a mage, so I've made a mod to help alleviate these problems. It has 4 features:
- Automatic water/food trading when someone whispers you "water" or "food".
- Automatic buff selection based on your target's level. (Not the most useful, but it annoys me when I want to buff lower leveled players.)
- Automatic switching of weapons when you use Evocation so that you can have spirit weapons equipped for more mana restoration.
- Automatic action button replacement for mana gems. (It'll switch out a single action button to a different gem based on the highest one you have conjured.)

The first feature is the one I'd like all of the mages to have, as it simplifies the annoying task so much and allows for consistency between all the mages. It'd be nice for everyone to know that they can just PM any one of us to get what they need.

Gem switching may be a little difficult to get operational for everyone, since not everyone will be using the same mods or settings. I'll have to think of a way to make this viable for anyone using the mod, if anyone even wants it, that is.

Anyway, let me know what you guys think about these things. I can always split any of the features up and provide them as individual mods if desired. I can also make most things you may have an idea for, but whether or not I'm willing to do so depends on the complexity of it.
Back to top Go down
Cleeq

Cleeq

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-21

My mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mod   My mod EmptyMon Oct 02, 2006 4:54 pm

Well, we need a place to download it. Once we have it, I assume there are commands in place to toggle the usage of each feature correct? I would use the auto trading and buff selection features. As far as the evocation I don't really weapon swap because I don't have a Spirit set yet, but I can. The mana gems thing I would love.
Back to top Go down
Ramirez

My mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mod   My mod EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 2:20 am

Cleeq wrote:
Well, we need a place to download it.
Yeah, I'm not sure where I'd be able to do that. I could just email it to anyone who wants it as an attachment. (Yes, there are actually attachments that aren't a bad thing.)

Quote :
Once we have it, I assume there are commands in place to toggle the usage of each feature correct?
At the moment, no. It's not designed to be some super configurable mod. I just made it for myself. It's easier to just provide only the things you want and exclude the rest, rather than provide a mechanism for turning features on/off.
Back to top Go down
Cleeq

Cleeq

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-21

My mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mod   My mod EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 10:31 am

Well, send me the full mod. It does look like I'll be using all the functions of it at one point or another. I'll PM you an email which to send it to.
Back to top Go down
elleynd

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2006-10-01

My mod Empty
PostSubject: Hosting the mod   My mod EmptyTue Oct 17, 2006 11:48 pm

Let me talk to Grum and see if we can load this file to the website then each of you can download it from there.

If not we can find a way to get it handed out. I like that mod Ram nice work.
Back to top Go down
Destiny

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-09-19

My mod Empty
PostSubject: Hosting   My mod EmptyWed Oct 18, 2006 11:21 am

I have the ability to host this if needed. Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My mod Empty
PostSubject: Re: My mod   My mod Empty

Back to top Go down

My mod
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Centuriata Guild Forum-
Jump to: