Centuriata Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centuriata - A Raiding guild on the Tanaris Server

HomeHome   Centuriata Main Centuriata Main  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arcanum makes being a Mage easy....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Cleeq

Cleeq

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-21

Arcanum makes being a Mage easy.... Empty
PostSubject: Arcanum makes being a Mage easy....   Arcanum makes being a Mage easy.... EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 10:46 am

http://www.curse-gaming.com/en/wow/addons-4327-1-arcanum.html

If you haven't already you should check it out.
Back to top Go down
Kotton

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2006-08-21

PostSubject: Re: Arcanum makes being a Mage easy....   Arcanum makes being a Mage easy.... EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 11:13 am

I've been looking at the priest version of this (i think) serenity and have a couple of questions. From what I understand, this mod essentially takes the not always necessary buttons off of your hotbar and puts them into the nice little modifyable circle. This cleans up your ui and let's you automatically order food, water and reagents at a supplier. That sounds great to me, but I want to know if that's what it really does before I download it. Am I close or way off base?
Back to top Go down
Cleeq

Cleeq

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2006-09-21

PostSubject: Re: Arcanum makes being a Mage easy....   Arcanum makes being a Mage easy.... EmptyTue Oct 03, 2006 7:13 pm

Thats exactly what it does.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arcanum makes being a Mage easy....   Arcanum makes being a Mage easy.... Empty

Back to top Go down

Arcanum makes being a Mage easy....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Centuriata Guild Forum-
Jump to: