Centuriata Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centuriata - A Raiding guild on the Tanaris Server

HomeHome   Centuriata Main Centuriata Main  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jin'do target macro

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sneaker

Sneaker

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Jin'do target macro Empty
PostSubject: Jin'do target macro   Jin'do target macro EmptyTue Oct 17, 2006 8:05 pm

This is a macro we used to use in my last guild, I haven't used it in several patches so I'm not sure if it was nerfed at all.

Basically, what it does is target a Shade -- if you are cursed. If not, it will try for the nearest Powerful Healing totem, then the nearest Brain Control totem. If none of the above are available, it will target Jindo. You should tap this macro every several seconds during the encounter, or immediately if you kill your current target, see a new healing totem spawn, or become cursed. (You should quickly get the hang of it after a fight or two).

Highlight the text below in your browser, right-click it and choose Copy. Open your WoW macro editor, create a new macro and assign it an icon. Due to macro length limits, it is important that you use a macro name of 5 characters or less ("jindo" works great). To paste the macro into the WoW macro editor, click in the editing box and press Ctrl-V.

Code:
/script local T,mt,C="target",{"Jin","Brain","Powerful","Shade"},ClearTarget;for i=4,1,-1 do TargetByName(mt[i])if(UnitExists(T)and UnitIsEnemy("player",T)==1)then if(UnitName(T)=="Sacrificed Troll" or UnitIsDead(T))then C()else break;end else C();end;end
Back to top Go down
Sneaker

Sneaker

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2006-08-16

Jin'do target macro Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jin'do target macro   Jin'do target macro EmptyTue Oct 17, 2006 9:21 pm

OK - confirmed, this still works!
Back to top Go down

Jin'do target macro
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Centuriata Guild Forum-
Jump to: