Centuriata Guild Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Centuriata - A Raiding guild on the Tanaris Server

HomeHome   Centuriata Main Centuriata Main  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Real life getting in the way

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nemtank

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2006-09-03

Real life getting in the way Empty
PostSubject: Real life getting in the way   Real life getting in the way EmptyWed Oct 18, 2006 5:07 pm

So life's been pretty hectic for me lately, and I have'nt been on nearly as much as I'd like to be. I've got a few things going on at the moment that need to be dealt with and won't be online for a little while. By "little while" I mean 1-2 weeks which is not as little as I'd like it to be. I will be back, so please keep my raid spot warm if you'd be so kind =) I'll still be popping on the boards when i get a few minutes to do so to keep up with what's been killed and so on.

Really hoping to be back soon,

nem

P.S.- No killing Rag till I get back!
P.P.S- That means ony's right out too =P
Back to top Go down
Mercanzil

Number of posts : 15
Registration date : 2006-08-25

Real life getting in the way Empty
PostSubject: Re: Real life getting in the way   Real life getting in the way EmptyWed Oct 18, 2006 6:24 pm

Oh noes! Really going to miss you Nemis. Hope the RL stuff isn't too stressful and we see you again sooner rather than later.

Don't worry, I will use your DK points while you're away. pirat

j/k lol!
Back to top Go down

Real life getting in the way
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Centuriata Guild Forum-
Jump to: